13 Reasons to Buy a Home in Turner’s Pointe in 2013!
- Located on a peninsula on fabulous Lake Murray, the “crown jewel” of South Carolina, Turner’s Pointe offers lakefront, lake view, and scenic interior view homes.
- Turner’s Pointe offers a wide variety of amenities, including a secure, gated entrance, clubhouse with pavilion, community pool with cabana, tennis court, and a boat ramp.
- All lake front homes at Turner’s Pointe feature a private or shared dock. A private boat slip accompanies all interior and lake view homes.
- Unlike most developments on Lake Murray, at Turner’s Pointe home sites are pre-permitted for dock construction and exempted from burdensome landscaping buffer requirements.
- Turner’s Pointe features a full mile of shoreline on Lake Murray, a 50,000 acre lake which offers a variety of activities from fishing and boating to sailing and skiing.
- The Sales & Marketing Council of Greater Columbia has awarded its prestigious Regal Award for Best Community of the Year to Turner’s Pointe for 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010.
- Located just minutes from downtown Lexington, Turner’s Pointe is close to great grocery stores, quaint restaurants, fitness centers, golf courses, and churches.
- Turner’s Pointe is in the award winning Lexington One school district.
- Turner’s Pointe features several completed homes with a variety of stunning floor plans, starting at $300,000.
- Our philosophy of creating a superior living experience while preserving the environment ensures that Turner’s Pointe will be a leading community for generations to come.
- The Turner’s Pointe clubhouse is available to host your reception, birthday, holiday party, or other event, and features a full wrap-around porch.
- Lexington County is one of South Carolina’s fastest growing counties and features a unique local experience while still offering the amenities you would expect in South Carolina’s largest metropolitan area.
- There are currently 7 homes under construction that have the eBuilt standard by Essex Homes, which reduces energy costs and environmental impact.
For more information contact Amanda Holgate at 803-808-2233. Turners Point is located 8 minutes from downtown Lexington on Highway 378