Twelve Oaks is our newest 4-sided brick community in the Weddington-Wesley Chapel area outside of Charlotte, NC. We came up with TWELVE reasons why Twelve Oaks is the best new home community south of Charlotte:
1) AWARD WINNING SCHOOLS: Twelve Oaks is located in the nationally recognized Weddington school district.
2) KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS: This is a small community with only 24 homesites which allows you to get to know the folks next door!
3) LARGE HOMESITES: Have plenty of space to enjoy your yard, homes are built on 1/2 to 1 acre lots!
4) PRIVACY: Enjoy the privacy of being surrounded by mature trees (and yes, there’s more than twelve).
5) LOWER TAXES: Union County has lower property taxes than other counties in the Charlotte, NC area.
6) CUL-DE-SACS: No speeders here, let your kids play! All the streets at Twelve Oaks are cul-de-sacs.
7) LOTS of LIVING SPACE: Our custom floor plans from the Hometown Collection range from 3,500 to 4,500 sq. ft. with a long list of deluxe standard features.
8 ) LOWER COST OF LIVING: Compared to the rest of the country, Union County has a 0.40% LOWER cost of living than the U.S. average.
9) CLOSE TO SHOPPING: Twelve Oaks is only 5 minutes from the new Wesley Chapel Shopping Center where you can find a Target, Chic-Fil-A, banks, Harris Teeter, restaurants and much more!
10) SHORT COMMUTE: Located about 30 minutes from downtown Charlotte there’s just a short morning and afternoon commute to work.
11) ALL BRICK HOMES: If you want consistency in your neighborhood Twelve Oaks is the place for you, all homes are 4-sided brick from our Hometown Collection.
12) THE BUILDING WILL STOP: Since there are only 24 homesites once these homes are completed enjoy the peace and quiet of this new home community without the stress of construction going on in your back yard. We’ve already started building the new phase construction at Twelve Oaks which means you better hurry if you want to live here!