Essex Homes builds new homes in Greenville, SC with something for everyone, from the low $100s to homes priced at over $1 million. If you’re currently looking at homes and are driven by value and efficiency, we invite you to see the Essex difference. Essex homes are energy-efficient, smartly designed, and built with you in mind.
City Life Without the Hustle and Bustle
Our thriving communities in Grandview Townes, Mayfield Crossing, Windy Ridge, and Parker’s Landing are perfect for homeowners who enjoy majestic scenery and downtown living. We have numerous quick move-in homes available in all four of our Greenville communities. Feel free to see floor plans or call to speak with one of our specialists.
Find Your Perfect Essex Home
Use the online tools on our website to find your new home. Select from the criteria, including price range, bedrooms, garage bays, style, area, and floor plan. We have 135 design styles to choose from at Essex Homes.
New Homes in Greenville are Essex eBuilt
Benefits of eBuilt homes are numerous and include a reduction of energy required to operate their home, a reduction of the impact on the environment pre and post-construction, and an increase of cash in your pocket as a homeowner.
As an Essex Homes homeowner, you’ll spend 25-35% less in energy to run your home, compared with other homes on the market today; in fact, every Essex home is eBuilt to our tough standards.
Using Resources Wisely
At Essex Homes, we believe in using the limited resources of our planet in a way that reflects our commitment to protecting the environment. One of the major polluters of our local environment are homes that are less efficient. Our homes are constructed using materials, techniques, and methods designed to reduce necessary materials, reduce waste during construction, and provide higher efficiency.
New Essex Homes in Greenville are built with low-flow fixtures to save water, landscaped with native species vegetation to reduce irrigation needs, and have a stormwater pollution prevention plan in place to reduce pollutants from runoff.
Small Changes, Big Results
We’ve implemented many seemingly insignificant innovations into the building of our homes to deliver considerable results in energy efficiency:
- Air Barriers & Sealing to ensure an air-tight seal that eliminates air-flow between living space and the attic. Every Essex home is inspected by an independent contractor prior to drywall installation.
- Advanced Framing Techniques further improve energy efficiency. We replace lumber with insulation materials to maximize each wall that’s insulated.
- High Performance Windows reduce heat transmission and block UV rays, protecting furnishings and people.
- CFL bulbs save up to 75% of lighting energy and are installed in approximately 50% of globed fixtures. CFLs last an average of 10x the lifespan of incandescent bulbs.
- On Demand Water Heaters that only heat water when it’s needed are installed in Essex Homes, and are 24-34% more efficient than traditional water heaters.
Find out more about new homes in Greenville by Essex Homes by clicking the ‘Homebuyer Toolkit’ link on our homepage or by calling a home specialist from Essex Homes today.New Homes In Greenville
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!