Your new eBuilt home has tons of money saving features built right in. In most cases, you won't have to do anything to save money.
How do we do it? We build the money saving features right into your home.
click on any item below to learn more...
eBuilt Homes Cost Less To Operate
With all of the systems, methods, materials, techniques, and testing we use to build every eBuilt home, you can't help but save money. How much you save will depend on your lifestyle and your daily living patterns, number of people in your home, and some other factors that are different for everyone.
Here are some basic facts...
- eBuilt homes are 25-35% more efficient than today’s new construction homes and even more than typical resale homes
- Annual Savings of eBuilt homes are $1,000-1,300 ($83-108/mo) over typical resale homes and $500-800 ($42-67/mo) over new construction homes
HERS (Home Index Rating System) Index
RESNET, a nonprofit organization, oversees the Home Energy Rating (HERS) industry. A detailed set of standards (the HERS Standards) governs how certified home energy ratings must be done.
The home energy rating process basically comprises four parts:
- Assessment of building components
- Diagnostic/performance testing
- Energy modeling
Certified home energy raters go through training and certification processes and undergo regular quality assurance.
What does this mean for you?
- eBuilt homes are independently inspected and certified through RESNET certified HERS raters
- We follow the industry standard for measuring a home’s energy efficiency
- We utilize a nationally recognized system for inspecting and calculating a home’s energy performance
You wouldn’t buy a new car without checking its MPG, why would you buy a new home without checking its HERS score?